Please note: the so-called 3G rule, please
bring the confirmation with you to pick up your bib number personally!
You have to wear an FFB2 mask for the transport by train, thank you!
24. RAIFFEISEN SCHNEEBERGLAUF, SEPTEMBER 25. 2021
Start time: 8.30 a.m.
Starting point: Schneeberghalle Puchberg (center).
Contact: Gerhard Panzenböck +43 2636 3705; email@example.com
Accommodation: tourism office Puchberg +43 2636 2256
Track: 10 km, 1220 m climb
Schneeberghalle Puchberg (580 m) – final stop: rack railway station (Station Hochschneeberg 1800 m)
The track mainly follows the rack railway, so you are always in touch with the steam train. Starting area is located in the center of Puchberg (Schneeberghalle), after the start the train station is passed where the rack railway starts in the competition. Pass “Bahnstraße” into “Schneebergstraße”, then cross the rack railway, after 300 m turn left to “Muthenhof” (Gasthaus Schmirl), from there 400 m to the beginning of the “Hengstweg” (km 2,0; 630 m). Run up the mounain on gravel, alongside the rack rails to the first service area next to “Hengsthütte” (km 5,2; 1012 m). Form there at the upper “Hengstweg” to “Köglerhaus”, cross the train into second service area (km 7,8; 1340 m), follow gravel road to train station “Baumgartner” (km 8,3; 1394 m). Then cross the train again after 500 m, on a path (forrest ground, rock) hike up to “Luxboden” (km 9,0; 1690m). From there 1,2 km and 110 m elevation difference to the Finish area at the train station Hochschneeberg (1800 m). You did it!!!
until August 31, 2021: € 35,-
until September 21st (12:00 a.m. closing of the registration) € 45,-
Registration fee includes:
• Fleece - blanket
• Food and drinks along the track in the finish area (limited) and at Schneeberghalle after the race
• Transport of clothes
• Transport of athletes from the mountain by train only possible with masks!
Prizes (1st M/F): - Original piece of rack rail from Schneebergbahn for best male/female
Euro 200,- best women and man
Euro 100,- 2nd best woman and man
Euro 50,- 3rd best woman and man
18.00 – 20.00: Bib Distribution - Schneeberghalle Puchberg (center).
• 6:00 –7:45: Bib Distribution - Schneeberghalle Puchberg (center).
• until 8:00 Final chance to hand over clothes sack for transport up Schneeberg (at train station Puchberg)
• 8:30: Start
• 11:30 Closing of Finish
• from 10:15: Transport of athletes. Departure see personal ticket, you get at the registration in Schneeberghalle
• 2:00 p.m.: Prize giving ceremony in Puchberg, Pavillon Kurpark/Puchberg
Juniors W19 + M19: 2005/2002
Juniors have to be at least 16 years old (Date of birth 2005 and older)!
Starter less than 18 years old need a written consent of a legal guardian.
WH + MH: 1992 - 2001
AK I W30 + M30: 1982- 1991
AK II W40 + M40: 1972- 1981
AK III W50 + M50: 1962 - 1971
AK IV W60 + M60: 1952 - 1961
AK V W70 + M70: 1951 and earlier
Service, Food and drinks:
2 service areas with water and iso-drinks along the track
Drinks and meals at the finish area.
State of affairs:
Women: Andrea Mayr, AUT (58:21, 2008)
Men: Jonathan Wyatt, NZ (52:21, 2006)
Engine: AUT (53:14, 2004)
Bambini and children’s run:
• Bambini (up to 6 years): Track: 500 m round the pond in the park in the center of Puchberg
• Children and Teenager run (From 6 to 14 years): Trailtrack 1,2 km round near the center of Puchberg
• 10:30a.m. Bambini, children and teenager run,
1:00p.m. prize giving ceremony Pavillon Kurpark
For further information see website or contact Brigitte Panzenböck +43 (0)2636/3705